Monday, October 14, 2013

The Ballad Of Bucky



It was the night of October 31, 1988
Bucky had just got to work
Things were quiet
This night was going to be great



Let me check the gauges
I'll push this button with my thumb
Oh heck, why not
Let me have a stick of gum

I thought I was alone
But, alas I hear footsteps in the gravel
I  locked the gate
Not sure how this will unravel

Who is this punk in that mask
This is not public property
He can't be here
It belongs to the city

No response from the man
He must be deaf
I'll phone the police
I'll talk to the sheriff

That mask looked familiar
Something said by my supervisors
The killer from 10 years ago
Oh shit, its Michael Myers

Too, late, he grabs me by the belt
I'm thrown into electricity
Forget me not, dear Haddonfield
I am the one they called "Bucky"


No comments:

Post a Comment