Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TRAILER: MAN OF STEEL #3



And on our 3rd look at the upcoming Superman opus, MAN OF STEEL, there's a lot to like and a lot to keep us wondering.  Zack Snyder and co have opened the door just a little.  I love that they seem to be holding back "the goods".  This is how you market a movie, damnit.  I'm guessing most of what we're seeing comes from the first hour of the film  Maybe a snippet here and there.  We get to see Michael Shannon confirming that he's going to be fantastic as General Zod.  We also get to hear Superman speak and also interact with Lois Lane

This is one I'm very excited for and I'm assuming many are also excited for.  If this film is a big success (i think it will be), this will drop the floodgates for WB/DC and maybe they'll actually take chances with their other characters and...actually make films about them!

MAN OF STEEL opens June 14

On a side note: Yes, I will be doing more than just making snarky remarks about trailers and posters.  I had to whip this place up pretty fast and am working on some more original content.  In May, my retrospective series will be returning aimed at the Fast & Furious franchise, followed by a Superman retrospective.

No comments:

Post a Comment