Thursday, April 11, 2013

The 2nd Hangover III Trailer Debuts


Well, if you're still interested in THE HANGOVER series (ahem, the WOLF PACK trilogy...so dumb) at this point, I suppose this is for you.  There's a few decent giggles at the beginning.  John Goodman is here to class it up, but is that enough?  Then there's Ken Jeong, who's schtick may be running out of time on me (that and Alan's has pretty much run its course as well).

After the utterly bad 2nd one I really don't care to see anymore.  I agree with Meredith Borders that this is likely one for the bros.  Even for The Hangover series, this plot looks kinda ridiculous and implausible.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the first Hangover very much.  While it made a lot of money and was a surprise hit, it didn't need sequelized.  Why not take Todd Phillips and the 3 stars and go make another comedy?  Oh well.  I'll probably wait for this to come to VOD/Netflix/Blu-ray, unless there's an ungodly amount of praise for it.

Are you excited for the final piece to the Wolf Pack trilogy?

THE HANGOVER III goes head-to-head with FAST & FURIOUS 6 (a movie i WILL pay money to see) on May 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment