Tuesday, April 23, 2013

TRAILER- Thor: The Dark World #1

This is our first look into Thor's post-Avengers adventure and man, does this look big. While the first film featured hints that big things could happen in this universe, it was mainly a simple fish out of water story. This movie appears embracing the big scale possibilities of Thor's world. I rather liked the first film, but on first look this looks as if its going to kick its ass. Scott Mendelson recently touted this as one of the 2 most important films of 2013 (HERE), and I hope this one pans out. I rather dig the characters in this series and hope they're not afraid to continue to make big stories for Thor. The first one I was rather surprised I liked as I had low expectations going in. It also produced one of the funniest moments of 2011 ("I need a horse!") Now, after this trailer, I have pretty good expectations. I'm also scared for Natalie Portman's Jane Foster.

THOR: THE DARK WORLD opens November 8

 

No comments:

Post a Comment