Friday, April 5, 2013

CARRIE Remake Trailer Says "Caaaarrrie I Got Your Number, 404-2604"


Here's the first full trailer for Kimberly Peirce's CARRIE remake starring Chloe Grace Moretz and Julianne Moore.  I know its a remake of a very famous horror film, but did we have to show the whole movie?  After watching this I really didn't need to ask "What Happened to Carrie?"  I edging on the side of negative toward this one.  I like the cast (they get plus points for having Judy Greer and showcasing her in the trailer).  This doesn't look like its going to make a name for itself.  The previous trailer looked like a CGI nightmare too.  Also, Chloe Grace Moretz just doesn't strike me as the weird outcast girl.  I feel like she'd be the most popular girl at school.  This feels very much like Michael Bay throwing glasses on a Victoria's Secret model and calling her a geek.  I have my expectations set low for this one.  Julianne Moore will be great to watch, but what else is there that I'm not getting with the De Palma classic?  Are you excited for this?

CARRIE (2013) opens this October.

No comments:

Post a Comment