Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Favorite Films Before My Lifetime: 1961



If you haven't been able to tell, I've run into being pretty busy lately.  I have my list, but its pics only.   My apologies, but work, family and Why So Blu reviews come first when it comes to my efforts.   Then again, maybe some of you just skim these just to see the picks and don't even read why, haha.  This is one I'm going to need to return to definitely to fill out some captions for my picks.  But for now, discuss what you like about my picks and some of your own from this year. 


Oscars Best Picture Side Story

WINNER - West Side Story
Fanny
Judgement At Nuremberg
The Hustler
The Guns Of Navarone

Judgement at Brandonberg


Breakfast At Tiffany's


Guns Of Navarone


The Hustler


La Dolce Vita


Yojimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment