Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HEY HEY! Brandon Now Writes For WHY SO BLU? Too!



Hey guys.  This has been going on for a little while now, but I never really made an announcement.  And now I've got some material under my belt there. If you are friends with me on FaceBook or Twitter you already know anyway.  But, I've been brought on to the prestigious team at Why So Blu? to do blu-ray reviews and probably some more down the road.  Its an exciting venture for me and I'm having a blast.


Why So Blu? is more than just blu-ray reviews and news though.  Its got new movie reviews, interviews, convention coverage, Q&A screening recaps and more.  The writers are all very colorful and have great voices to share their thoughts on film and such with you.  Also, if you love the podcasts I've guested on, Aaron Neuwirth from Out Now writes A LOT for them too!

This changes nothing here at NAPTOWN NERD, just an exciting addition for me! 

Follow Why So Blu? on twitter

Like Why So Blu? on FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment