Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I'll Be Back - Talking TERMINATOR: GENISYS as Well As Commentaries On Out Now With Aaron & Abe



Hey everyone!  How have you been?  Is your summer going good?  I know I've been away, but I've had quite an eventful and very busy few months and Naptown Nerd had to be placed on the back burner for a bit.  I would've like to have done some retrospectives for all these franchise films coming out this summer (Poltergeist, Insidious, Jurassic Park) but when the time is needed by either work or family, those come first no question.

Terminator would have been awesome to do as the first film is one of my all time favorite films ever made (Yes, better than T2 for me).  Alas, it just didn't work out...or did it?  As most of you are familiar, I guest quite frequently on the best movie podcast around, Out Now With Aaron & Abe.  And in the past month or so we did commentary for Terminator and Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.  Today, drops the regular weekly new release episode in which I got to talk about the new one Terminator: Genisys.  Between the commentaries and this episode, I think you'll really get the feel I have for these films and the series in general as we cover pretty much all of them here.  So, in place of the retrospective, here are 3 podcasts you can listen to at work, exercising, cleaning or whatever.  Jam out to some movie conversation.

Also, I should have some big news regarding some things within the upcoming weeks ahead.  For those worried, Naptown Nerd should always be alive and well, just there are times I can't get to it or will need a break (Check out my output for Why So Blu and you'll see how sometimes I just need to get away from the keyboard for a bit.  Love doing it, but like anything, you can get exhausted).  

listen to ‘Out Now Commentary: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)’ on audioBoom

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to return here for my next retrospective.


No comments:

Post a Comment